|Job Ref:||204787335||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Skelmersdale||Address:||Post Code:||WN8||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Car or Allowance + Bonus||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
Role: Production / Manufacturing Manager|
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits + Car or Allowance + Bonus
Location: Lancashire / Merseyside
Are you a Production Manager looking for a new challenging role? Do you have strong production / operations management within an assembly environment? Do you want to work for an industry leader offering stability and development? If this sounds like you then read on, this could be the perfect opportunity for you...
A leading manufacturing organisation based in Lancashire is currently recruiting for a Production Manager to support Production, CI & Maintenance Operations.
The key responsibilities of the Production Manager are:
* Leadership & management of Production & Maintenance departments.
* Implement and develop key measurables to identify and drive business improvements within the departments.
* Establish key strategic activity required to develop the Production & Maintenance departments in line with overall business objectives
* Ensure production efficiency and production schedule adherence exceeds the required level
* Ensure maintenance responsiveness and total cost of maintenance exceeds the required level
* Maintain and develop the delivery of finished products in line with cost, quality and production schedule requirements.
* Ensure proactive maintenance of all equipment and processes enabling full support to all manufacturing lines.
* Develop a continuous improvement philosophy with goals and timelines.
The successful Production Manager will have the following skills / experience
* Educated to degree level in engineering or manufacturing / equivalent experience
* Proven Management Experience - Covering Production & Maintenance
* Knowledge of maintenance practices - TPM, Predictive Maintenance, etc.
* String grasp of lean and/or six sigma continuous improvement methodologies
* Assembly experience a strong advantage
* Strong Problem Solving Skills
* Experience of ERP/MRP systems is beneficial
* Strong commercial acumen
* Excellent communication skills across all levels
The successful Production Manager will receive an excellent package and the opportunity to join a leading manufacturing organisation.
Please forward your most up-to-date CV together with salary details quoting ref 59966/DS or by calling Daniel Smith on (Apply online only).
JAM Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, JAM Recruitment Ltd will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position