|Job Ref:||204787487||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||South Yorkshire||Address:||Salary:||£40000/annum Pension||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
Mechanical Project Manager - South Yorkshire|
Currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer for a Contracts/Project Manager type role, for a company in South Yorkshire.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to take that next step in their career, or a person already in that type of position to make a move to a well-established organisation and develop their skills further.
The main purpose of the role is to manage design projects from tendering through to commissioning.
The role will include:
• Managing projects and members of a team of multidiscipline engineers.
• International travel.
• Contact with external suppliers & Managing Clients
• Development of existing & new clients
Ideally you'll have:
• Customer facing experience.
• Experience of managing technical / engineering personnel.
• Experience of On Site commissioning both in the UK and Overseas.
• Experience of project and contract management
• Experience of estimating and tendering.
• Experience & understanding of complex mechanical systems for large moving structures
Knowledge and Skills:
• Ideally qualified to Degree / HNC in mechanical engineering & Chartered Engineer status
• A proven track record in the Mechanical Handling engineering design field.
• Preferably with specialist knowledge and demonstrable background in the design and application of hoisting systems across a diverse range of large turnkey engineering projects.
This is an amazing company to work for, with an excellent salary plus 22 Days Holidays plus statutory days, Company Pension.
Should you be interested please click apply and send me your CV, I will give you a call and discuss the opportunity