|Job Ref:||204787756||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Lancashire||Address:||Post Code:||BB5||Salary:||£0 - £58000/annum TBC||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
Our leading client is looking to recruit a Hard FM experienced operational / site manager to oversee and control the maintenance/TFM service delivery to a prestigious large scale industrial facility in the North Lancashire / Lancaster area.|
The Facilities / Site manager is ideally to have sound building services knowledge, excellent team management skills and experience of Total FM service delivery to large scale estates and portfolios. The role will also involve managing the energy usage, environmental impact and health and safety obligations within the site and various component facilities.
The position is a permanent appointment with a basic salary of circa £58k. Package and bonus TBC. As the position is purely static and covering the one site there currently is no vehicle. The client is one of the leading FM, Building and Energy Services companies in Europe with an excellent reputation and contract portfolio.
The Site Manager will provide direction and leadership necessary in the delivery of the day to day Facilities Management contract up to a value of circa 8-10m and a workforce of around 100 employees plus contract staff.
Responsible for the day to day service delivery of the Total Facilities / Site Management contract to the required standard and beyond. In addition you will have responsibility for the management and implementation of operational / maintenance procedures, with key accountability for Health, Safety and Environment ensuring compliance with legislation. Flexible management skills with a hands on approach with the ability to develop a multi skilled customer focused workforce, raising standards in line with customer expectations
• To manage the client service delivery ensuring all available resources work in a collaborative manner
• To be accountable for the P&L performance of the contract
• To develop meaningful and sustainable relationships with the Client and related Client organisation
• To agree targets for the operational teams to improve service delivery standards and efficiency
• To monitor and develop direct reports through performance and development reviews.
• To ensure a high level of client and colleague engagement across the facility to support customer survey and colleague survey.
• To manage the Employment / Industrial relations on the site and ensure effective working relationships with the end user, external organisations and union representatives.
• To ensure that all risks relating to safety, health, environment and quality are effectively managed through the use of risk assessments, PPE, training and company procedures to ensure a safe working environment for both employees and clients
• To review the monthly audit checks demonstrating legislative compliance within scope of Service Delivery streams with the operational personnel and escalate to the Regional Account Manager as necessary
• To work with the operational team in planning, implementing and monitoring the standards of all works relating to the PPM schedule and reactive works
• To work with the operational and support teams to ensure all completion times for planned, corrective and reactive works are correctly logged and recorded within the company's asset management system
• To establish, operate and maintain procedures for the effective planning, organisation, control, monitor and review of the services
• To review the interface with third party suppliers and sub contractors
• To drive successful contract negotiations and business improvement initiatives
• To review account performance monthly with Regional Account Manager and agree future plans
• To drive profit improvement through both works and cost saving initiatives in a collaborative manner with the operations teams
• To minimise both work in progress and debt levels and drive a positive cash contribution from the account
• To ensure compliance with all statutory and company procedures across the stakeholder groups
• To set, monitor and control SLA's for key contracts seeking opportunities to provide added value across the delivery stakeholders
• To regularly meet with clients to further understand their organisation and requirements
Qualifications or Required Experience:
• A degree or relevant professional management qualification
• Membership of a relevant Professional body
• Proven experience and track record of working at a senior management level
• Ability to lead a team and communicate across all levels is complemented by knowledge of working within performance management systems
• Experience of TFM, Hard Services and building services
• Ability to manage Health, Safety and Environment implementations
• Experience of working with Trade Unions
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• An engineering background within energy/utility/industrial portfolios would be an advantage
• To be based within reasonable commute to Lancaster (or to be willing to operate from this area).
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website (url removed)
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer