|Job Ref:||204787838||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||This location is accessible from Leicester||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
A World Class Automotive manufacturing company have a new opportunity for a NPI Quality Engineer to join their team on a contract basis. This would suit an experienced NPI Quality Engineer who has experience working within a fast paced environment, ideally Automotive.|
As a NPI Quality Engineer you will offer effective support to the NPI Manager and Commercial department with the introduction of new projects, within budget. You will offer excellent communication with customers, suppliers and internal colleagues from enquiry through to SOP, and maintain customer quality standards.
As a NPI Quality Engineer key responsibilities will include:
* Ensure total customer satisfaction by resolving external and internal customer concerns promptly
* Complete Process Flows, FMEA's and Control plans
* Support Team feasibility meetings for each component, and complete all quality planning
* Assist mass production trials and ensure components are approved by customers
* Liaise with all levels of the business to complete projects with extensive customer contact
* Carry out other duties relevant to post to ensure a comprehensive service to the business
To be successful in the role of NPI Quality Engineer you will have the following experience and key skills:
* Degree qualified (or equivalent experience) in a relevant engineering discipline
* The ability to work on own initiative and thrive under pressure are essential.
* Liaise with and co-ordinate the contribution from employees from other departments and external bodies
* Ability to meet with external customers and represent company in meetings is essential
* Knowledge of Catia/Cad, CMM, BIW assemble and Welding techniques is desirable
* Commercially aware
* Ability to understand Engineering Drawing and 3D Geometric Tolerancing
This location is accessible from Leicester, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coventry, Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Telford, Tamworth and Lutterworth
If you are an experienced (Contracts) NPI Quality Engineer with a background in automotive engineering, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa