|Job Ref:||204787949||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
Chartered Civil/Infrastructure Engineer|
£45,000 - £55,000 p.a.
An opportunity offering a chance to be a part of one of the world's more foremost and innovative engineering design consultancies for a Chartered Civil Engineer. Working on below ground drainage, and private residential roads, the successful candidate will be working independently on a range of exclusive, and highly-sought after projects.
The role will entail flood risk assessments, external liaison (including local authority), report writing, and the production of technical designs and drawings. Also on offer, is the chance to work on some international projects.
Essential Requirements for the role:
- Chartered Engineer
- Highly experienced in drainage infrastructure, including Section 104 and 106.
The ideal applicant will be required to have good and professional communication skills both oral and written
- Strong modelling skills, and proficiency with software - WinDes, AutoCAD, NBS.
- Well versed in compiling technical reports, tender documents, and be highly familiar with Design Standards and Regulations.
- A good understanding of BIM integration.
- Stellar educational background, including a First Class Honours degree in a relevant field.
For more information regarding this lucrative opportunity, please contact Ciaran on (Apply online only)