|Job Ref:||204787963||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum + + Company Car, Mobile Phone, Lapto||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
Job Title: Technical Sales Engineer|
Location: North West, Midlands, Staffordshire, South Wales
Salary: OTE 35-40k + Company Car, Mobile Phone, Laptop
A Technical Sales Engineer is required for a leading Tooling and Services. Supplying, installing and servicing production tooling, they provide solutions and aftercare to several major manufacturers.
They are seeking a Technical sales engineers to combine technical knowledge with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products. As a Technical sales engineer you will be a key point of contact for clients to provide both pre- and after-sales advice.
You will liaise regularly with other members of the sales team and colleagues from a range of departments, such as research, development, design, purchasing, production, engineers and quality, as well as senior company managers. Duties will include, but may not be restricted to:
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximising client potential in designated regions.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts.
- providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services,
- Analysing costs and sales.
- Preparing reports for head office.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
Knowledge in Automotive industry DC Tools, Battery Tool, Air Tools, Power Tools is essential.
If you are interested in the role of Technical Sales Engineer or would like more information please contact Tobias Ciesilk Automation Recruitment Specialist on (Apply online only) (Direct Line) or email NA (url removed). The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment NA
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency