|Job Ref:||204788064||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||ASAP||Address:||Salary:||£18000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
Technician Support Engineer - Warwick |
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 + Company Vehicle, Mobile and Laptop.
A Support Technician is required to provide support and undertake Servicing/Repairs and Commissioning of all site based tools. Duties will include, but may not be restricted to:
* Providing on site cover, overseeing breakdowns and Calibrations
* Supporting Tooling service and calibration
* Supporting air/battery tool repairs
* Must have previous experience of mechanical and electrical engineering.
* Have worked on project based activities, automotive assembly and service back ground.
* Excellent knowledge of PLC's scneider, Rockwell + siemens, Low voltage (24v) I/O circuits,
* TCP/IP networks, Profibus, Ethernet IP, Device net, Understanding electrical schematics and circuit diagrams,
* Hold relevant Electrical and mechanical engineering qualifications
If you are interested in the role of Technician Support Engineer or would like more information please contact Tobias Ciesilk Automation Recruitment Specialist on (Apply online only) (Direct Line) or email NA (url removed). The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment NA
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency