|Job Ref:||204788232||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North Walsham||Address:||Post Code:||NR28||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
Job Title: Multi Skilled Engineer (Continuous Improvements)|
Location: North Walsham
Salary: Very Competitive
Multi Skilled Engineer (Continuous Improvements)
My client have 2 position available as per below.
Position 1: 40 Hours Per Week Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday either 7am-5pm or 8am-6pm or 9am-7pm
Position 2: 40 Hours Per Week Friday, Saturday ,Sunday, Monday either 7am-5pm or 8am-6pm or 9am-7pm
As a Multi Skilled Engineer looking after Continuous Improvement, you will be expected to be an expert in multi-skilled (Electrical and Mechanical) Engineering, be self-driven and develop others to analyse and deliver solutions in a timely target driven environment. As such you will be given an area of ownership to improve. Ideally suited to a 'hands on' Project Technician/ Lead Engineer with a proven track record in preferably a manufacturing environment.
As part of the Engineering Team you must:
MAINTAIN COMPANY'S PRODUCTION PLANT, SITE FACILITIES AND SERVICES
* Analyse and Improve performance of area by machine reliability (analyse, design, implement)
* Analyse and Improve Performance of area by Performance improvements (analyse, design, implement)
* Manage critical spare parts for area of ownership and amend as required to prevent protracted breakdowns
* Development and implementation of quality effective maintenance routines.
* Procurement of contractor and Engineering items as required
* Create kitting lists in preparation for planned tasks
* Collate records to identify root causes and the MTBF
* Ensuring repairs, maintenance work and routine testing is carried out to the required standard
* Overseeing all auditable paper work to ensure it is completed accurately.
* Monitor and assist with the receiving and issuance of site/hot permits to work.
* Understand and support KPI improvements
* Lead a monthly RCA (Root Cause Analysis) meeting to identify trends and create improvement plans.
* Stakeholder Management and relationships are critical to fulfilling this role.
* Train and cascade learning to production and Engineering teams
* Time Served recognised apprenticeship either Electrical or Mechanical (Electrical bias advantageous)
* Numeracy and literacy skills
* Good IT Skills
* Management and/or Leadership skills
* PLC/Invertor control experience
* Mechanical experience- hydraulic, pneumatics, Pumps, and refrigeration an advantage
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Works to a high degree of accuracy.
* Proactive approach to work issues and ability to address people issues as well as performance
* High standard of confidentiality.
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Confidence to engage with people of all levels within the business
* Techhnique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering Recruitment Company based in Norfolk