|Job Ref:||204788302||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidenhead||Address:||Post Code:||SL6||Salary:||£38000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
• 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
• Globally recognised manufacturing company
Our client, a globally recognised Motorsport Manufacturing company based near Slough are looking to recruit an experienced and talented Quality Engineer with a proven track record in the Manufacturing sector. With the assistance of the existing Quality team and management personnel you will be responsible for maintaining and developing the current Quality Management Systems in accordance with ISO9001 AND TS16949 standards. This involves a hands-on approach managing internal and external audits, and ensuring monthly performance data is kept up to date.
• Excellent working knowledge of IS09001 AND TS16949
• Reviewing Customer requirements and ensure they are understood, communicated and met.
• FMEA, MSA, SPC, Route cards, Work Instructions etc
• Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) Experience
• Setting, maintaining and preparation of KPI'S
• Management of internal QMS Audit Schedules
• Product non - conformance investigation
• Technical report writing
• Good communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business and with Customers and Suppliers
• Identifying areas / operations for continuous improvement and play a part in implementing them.
• Resolution of Customer/ internal/ supplier concerns with disciplined problem solving including 8D/5Y'S etc.
• Hands on experience using hand held measuring equipment and CMM's
Full working knowledge of TS16949 AND ISO9001
Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) Experience
Management of internal QMS Audit Schedules
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position