|Job Ref:||204788402||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum Benefits Circa £10k||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
Job title: Depot Manager - Rolling Stock|
Job location: Midlands
Salary: £55-60k basic; £60-£70k (inc benefits & bonus)
* You will manage and develop a busy rolling stock depot - responsible for production, safety, KPIs, budgets, fleet & depot projects for an operational fleet of EMUs.
* Managing over 40 staff within the depot you will provide excellent management and direction - driving production, staff progression and fleet performance & reliability improvements.
* This role is Monday - Friday, 37 hours a week but may undertake on-call duties as required.
* Must have demonstrable knowledge of rolling stock - ideally from an EMU and passenger perspective.
* Ideally Degree Qualified, Chartered Engineer (or working towards membership).
* We will consider applicants from a vocational training background with requisite technical experience or non-chartered applicants with strong academics and relevant experience within a train operator, rolling stock engineering consultancy or equipment manufacturer.
* Additional qualifications or awareness of LEAN principles, Six Sigma, Prince 2 would be advantageous. As would any post graduate / professional management qualifications.
* Ideally electrically biased or knowledgeable, but will consider other disciplines especially with broad rolling stock exposure.
* Strong Management, Interpersonal and Organizational skills are essential.
Charlotte Cruise Email:
Tel: (Apply online only)
Please note due to the volume of applications, we can only commit to contact those candidates we deem suitable for the position. However, we may retain your details and contact you in the future should suitable positions arise.
Please note the above job specification could be subject to change as agreed with our client