|Job Ref:||204788516||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum DOE + Excellent Package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
Bid Manager - Hard and Soft FM|
Permanent Full Time
Salary £40000 - £60000 DOE + Car Allowance + Excellent Package
My client is one of the UKs leading and most reputable FM Contractors covering full mechanical and electrical hard and soft FM services to clients within the commercial sector.
Due to expansion they are currently looking to recruit a Bid Manager to join their team in Leicester.
This is an exciting growth phase for the business, with them looking to get to the £100m turnover mark over the next three years. They are financially very secure with a strong reputation and are well positioned to achieve this growth and progress even further from there. With this in mind, there's a real buzz about the business and, at this level, you'll be able to enjoy a lot more influence than you would at perhaps a larger provider
- You will responsible for managing bids across multiple areas including healthcare, retail and public sectors.
- Contract values will range, however with the way the business is progressing, values of between £2m and £20m per annum will be the variation in current and future tenders.
- Reporting in to the Bid Director, you will be working as part of a motivated and close knit team comprising one other Bid Manager, an Estimator, a Bid Co-ordinator and a Graphic Designer. The likelihood is that the team will grow, moving forward, and therefore people management could eventually fall under your remit if you desire.
- You'll need a strong background as a 'full process' Bid Manager. This is an all-encompassing role and you will need to be able to demonstrate success across the full bid process from initial contact, through to managing the bid process, pricing with appropriate risk and being very client facing, ultimately winning the bid.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of large public sector and smaller Private sector bids across projects such as Retail, Leisure, Social Housing, Care Homes and Education. Whilst a background in FM would be ideal, if you are used to managing full bid processes across these core sectors in a synergistic field such as Transport and Logistics, Energy, Construction or Fit Out, you could also be ideal.
- Base salary £40000 - £60000 DOE
- Company car allowance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
To apply email us your CV and we will give you a call to discuss