|Job Ref:||204788642||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Titchfield||Address:||Post Code:||PO14||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
Eaton's Aerospace Fuel Motion Control Systems has an opening for a: |
Aftermarket Planning Supervisor
Location: Titchfield, United Kingdom
Eaton is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace. Eaton designs, manufactures and integrates the industry's most advanced products and technologies for hydraulic systems, fuel and inerting systems, motion control and engine solutions, propulsion sub-systems and cockpit interface and circuit protection applications for commercial and military programs. Eaton's comprehensive portfolio of components consistently sets the industry standard for engineering excellence, resulting in superior systems design and integration capability. These products power hundreds of military and commercial aircraft platforms with a focus on improved reliability, weight reduction and fuel efficiency.
Create & release achievable Retrofit schedules based on demand, capacity & material availability and monitor performance against plan. Coordinate across functional disciplines to achieve customer satisfaction. Manage performance against customer requirements in accordance with contract obligations, terms and conditions. Ensure timely and effective communications internally and externally to fulfill contract obligations meeting quality and on-time delivery expectations. Develop and maintain relationships that foster additional growth opportunities and up-sell products as an extension of the sales force
• Functions as primary focal point of contact for assigned customer Retrofit related inquiries and represents the voice of the customer within the facility.
• Ensure that orders are processed per negotiated requirements including importing and exporting requirements.
• Execute plan through all key operational and commercial constraints
• Ensure provisioning of new pool stock via the SIOP process and progress material where required for house units
• Provides continuous feedback to the customer service team on Retrofit status throughout the production cycle by providing proactive communication in anticipation of customers' needs
• Coordinates the internal activities of all departments involved in achieving customer commitments. Coordinates issue resolution by achieving a mutually acceptable solution between Eaton and the customer. Represents Eaton in delivering recovery plans.
• Manage / coordinate with the CSR's on the Invoicing and reconciliation of Retrofit units
• Schedule Retrofit units through Operations to maintain customer requirement and pool stock levels
• Manages Platform/Customer Metrics - Customer Complaint Process and keeps customer database updated with all activities and maintains all records for account responsibility.
• Represents the company at customer review meetings (potentially at off-site meetings).
• Fundamental understanding of regulatory processes around Aerospace and Export Controls and assures compliance with all export control regulations- ITAR, OGEL
Assesses current practices for continuous process improvements - lead assigned improvement activities
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution preferred
• Minimum 2-years' experience interfacing with customers.
• Proficient in reading and writing English.
• Computer Skills: Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint, MRP Systems (e.g., MFGPro, SIEBEL)
• Forecasting; leadership skills/experience; product knowledge
What Eaton offers:
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Excellent working environment - safety and ethic is really important for us
• Great promotional opportunities - Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries