|Job Ref:||204788820||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £33000/annum + lots of great benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
Home Appliance Engineer|
Up to £35,000 doe including overtime and benefits
Are you an experienced appliance engineer looking for your next move, and opportunity to earn a great income? If yes, then read on.
We are recruiting for an experience home appliance engineer to in a national well respected business on a full time permanent basis covering the south west. Based in Plymouth but covering the south west, the role will involve visiting customers in their homes, using your skills to repair a range of different home appliances - delivering safe, excellent service.
To be considered candidates will need
- The technical knowledge and experience to carry out high quality, long lasting service and repairs on a range of gas and electrical appliances.
- Testing, diagnosing and fixing -, using your excellent communication skills to explain the problem (and dish out maintenance advice)
- Work closely with all sorts of different people across home services, so you`ll also need to enjoy working as part of a team.
The following would be hugely beneficial to your application.
- ACS Qualifications (or equivalent)
- CCN1 - Essential Gas Safety Domestic
- CKR1 - Gas Cookers and Ranges
- Proof of prior / current Gas Safe Registration
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and bonus /commission equalling £33,000 per annum + great benefits including pension, a tool kit, 4 weeks holiday, store discount and access to a range of subsidised offers and benefits including childcare vouchers, discounts on holidays, cinema and travel.
What are you waiting for, apply now