|Job Ref:||204788822||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hoddesdon||Address:||Post Code:||EN11||Salary:||£0 - £65000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
Design Manager - Hoddesdon|
Edge Careers' client is one of the leading engineering and construction companies in the UK and provide specialist building, civil engineering and rail expertise to a range of markets to provide a truly integrated service to their clients.
As Design Manager you will:
* Ensure continuity for coordination on D&B project from first contact to completion.
* Interface directly with the employers project design team.
* Be the VFL principle point of contact for design.
* Enable contract requirements to be efficiently managed and correctly reported. Control design and verifications so that design deliverable provided to site are complete; cost effective; approved; timely and buildable.
The successful Design Manager will:
* Be a team leader
* Be business awareness
* Have knowledge and understanding of construction management
* Have relevant knowledge and experience in site management and construction techniques
* Have knowledge of design processes desirable
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply. For further information, please contact Stuart Smith at Edge Careers