|Job Ref:||204788915||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£75000 - £100000/annum Car Allowance + Package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
M&E Commercial Manager - London|
In search for a talented and motivated M&E Commercial Manager who is looking to take on a new challenge by joining an established Mechanical & Electrical Contractor based in London. Having over 20 years building services industry experience, over 100 staff and a turnover of over £70 million they are looking to expand their commercial presence.
The successful M&E Commercial Manager will be based between both office and site, they will take on a team of M&E surveyors and a portfolio of London projects to manage till successful completion.
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be confident and presentable
• Be able to network and confidently represent the business
• Have a strong technical understanding of mechanical and electrical building services system
• Be able to measure and value mechanical and electrical works and variations
• Be educated to degree level in a construction, engineering or quantity surveying discipline
• Have a demonstrable experience of commercially managing M & E projects in value of £100,000 to £2 Million
• Have an strong understanding of the mechanisms and contractual mechanisms of the various forms of contract e.g. NEC
• Be able to set procurement strategies for M & E Works and Sub-contract M & E Packages
• Be able to tender and procure M & E works and sub-contract packages
• Be able to commercially manage and administrate a wide range of M & E projects
• Have some understanding of earned value and be able to accurately report on project costs, sales and profit
• Have experience in managing and mentoring junior members of staff with a knowledge of HR issues and standards
• Be commercially orientated, numerate, literate and able to prepare well-structured financial reports and written reports on procurement and terms and conditions
If you believe you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career please do get in touch immediately, there is a fantastic Salary + Package on offer alongside future career aspects within the business.
Additionally is ESSENTIAL you are currently eligible to work in the UK without restrictions.
I look Forwards to hearing from you