|Job Ref:||204789087||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
aigoFIND are currently recruiting for a Technical Call Vetting Engineer that is based within Cardiff or the surrounding areas, my client supply blue chip organisations across a number of different sectors including hospitality, retail and leisure with an award winning EPOS solutions.|
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out remote technical vetting, fault rectification and call closure of faults logged on customer's equipment. To support field service engineers' in identifying faults, ordering parts and coordinating activities to successfully achieve customer service level agreements.
Main duties include:
* Working with customers to remotely diagnose and rectify faults logged on customers' equipment to ensure full functionality according to manufacturer's specifications.
* Where a remote fix is not possible, to identify, order and monitor parts required by a field service engineer onsite.
* Provide technical support to Field Service Engineers on a broad range of IT equipment.
* Keeping customers informed at all times of progress of work.
* Report escalations to relevant help-desk in accordance with each customers' relevant escalation procedure.
* Be part of the Technical Services Group rota working evenings and weekends when required.
* Work to successful call closure targets set by the Team Leader and Technical Training Manager.
Skills & experience:
* Good attitude and communication style when dealing with customers.
* Interpersonal skills to diffuse difficult situations.
* Confidence to make decisions on own judgement.
* Can cope with an environment of change and help to facilitate.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and in particular using the telephone.
* Experience of dealing with customers directly.
* PC and peripheral equipment hardware and software repair experience.
aigo FIND operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions