|Job Ref:||204789111||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cumbria||Address:||Post Code:||CA9||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
2 Year Fixed Term Contract
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading organisation within the UK and global nuclear industry. As the Project Manager you will support and manage a selection of projects within the team, currently focussing on development, installation and operation of novel thermal treatment technologies.
* Ensure adequate health and safety arrangements are in place at all times for all team members and for sub-contracted work.
* Act as direct interface with the Customer for all project issues.
* Liaise with technical leads and facilities staff to ensure that work is delivered to meet time, cost and quality requirements.
* Support planners in the production and maintenance of project plans on EPM for existing and potential projects.
* Produce estimates, offer letters and inputs to bids for new business.
* Supply information to finance to enable invoices to be raised with Customers.
* Raise purchase requests for external purchases of goods and services.
* Ensure that project staff are suitably qualified, competent and experienced to fulfil their roles.
* Ensure the quality of project deliverables meet with the customer's expectations.
* Contribute to the growth strategy and business plan.
Where required, training in the above skills will be made available for a suitable candidate.
The Ideal Candidate
* Degree qualified in science / engineering, or an equivalent combination of qualification and experience.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to deliver within a team environment.
* Good customer relationship skills.
* Ability to deal with people across a wide range of management levels and technical expertise, including external organisations, plant management and commercial functions.
* Proven track record in delivering complex multi-disciplinary projects to time, cost and quality.
* Ability to operate Agresso and Microsoft Project, proficient in use of spreadsheets, good knowledge of operating a management system.
* Knowledge of engineering, radiochemical and safety issues applicable to waste treatment.
* SC level security clearance (or the ability to be).
* Monitored radiation worker.
* APM qualification for project management.
To apply for the role or for further information please contact Aidan at Intec UK
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus+ Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)