|Job Ref:||204789220||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||York||Address:||Post Code:||YO1||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:35|
I am currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer, for an award winning engineering company, based North East of Leeds. |
They offer a number of services, including Mechanical and Electrical Design, Structural, Sustainability, BIM, Product Development and Manufacturing.
Their specialist consulting team is looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their dynamic, ambitious division.
They are a real people business, and if you have the right attitude and determination they are open to the sector you come from as long as you have specific Mechanical Design experience.
Building Services Design experience would be ideal but they will also look at people from a Rail, Manufacturing or O&G background if you have the transferrable skills.
• Current experience working as a Mechanical Design engineer within Building Services, Rail, Manufacturing or O&G.
• Degree qualified, or HND as a minimum. Chartership or working towards this would also be advantageous.
• Strong industry software experience. This could include CAD, Revit, CAE, FEA.
• Career motivated, keen to learn and really make your mark within a forward thinking business.
• Happy to work as part of a collaborative and "think outside the box" team.
• Based in the Leeds/Yorkshire area, or alternatively looking to relocate in the UK for career aspirations.
I return my client will offer a very good salary, substantial bonus, comprehensive package and unrivalled career prospects.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on (Apply online only). I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Friday