|Job Ref:||204789453||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Wellingborough||Address:||Post Code:||NN8||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
An established Manufacturing Company based in Wellingborough, is looking for an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer to join the existing Maintenance Team. |
The company are an innovative and market-leading organisation at the forefront of design and technology within their field, they offer employees a rewarding place to work with clear career development.
The role will involve
- Fault-finding and repair on: Siemens Step 5 and 7 PLC Control Systems, Robotics, Conveyor Systems, Hydraulic & Roller, Post Forming machines.
-Completing PPM schedules.
-Participating in project work and installations.
-Offering suggestions for process improvements.
- Reactive and PPM Maintenance
- Working in a team of up to 5
- Day shift with some flexibility to cover holidays (shifts may change with the demands of the business)
Experience required for the role
- Previous experience in a similar skilled role
- 50/50 Electrical/Mechanical experience split or ideally a slight bias towards Electrical experience is essential for this role
- Flexible attitude
- Previous experience of working in a reactive environment with emphasis of getting any issues resolved as soon as possible is critical
- Relevant Qualifications or time-served
- Attractive salary with defined career progression.
-Excellent contributory pension scheme.
-Modern and pleasant working environment.
-Stable employment with a company that continually invests in its employees and machinery