|Job Ref:||204789537||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Post Code:||SG1||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
Commissioning/Service Engineer - Stevenage|
£28,000-£32,000 p/a + Van + Mobile phone + Overtime
£40,000-£45,000 take home!
Working days Mon-Fri
This highly specialised business has carved out a nice in providing bespoke machinery to the Automotive industry.
Family run, the business have a full order book and a growing customer base with clients both in the UK and internationally.
Rapidly growing, this organisation are looking at improving their customer service by recruiting an additional Commissioning/Service Engineer that can join and make a significant impact in the business by reducing customer downtime.
Benefits of this position:
• Varied role - Service, Commissioning, Installation, Electro-Mech Build, Tech support.
• Paid overtime - You are in control of your own earnings.
• A chance to network across the automotive working closely with blue chip organisations.
My Client immediately requires a Service Engineer with the following experience:
• Experience in Engineering either Service/Maintenance, Commissioning, Installation, Fitting.
• Experience working with Industrial Machinery - this could be: Packaging machines, Robots, Lasers, Conveyors, Cranes, or any other high speed/bespoke machine.
• Flexible with travel and a good communicator with customers