|Job Ref:||204789642||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Taunton||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
Are you an electrically qualified technician who also has good mechanical knowledge and can work as part of a multi-skilled and flexible team?|
Are you wanting a better work/life balance and looking for a maintenance position that doesn't involve working shifts?
If this is you we are looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to provide reactive and proactive support to increase the overall efficiency of production and site facilities by providing breakdown cover and planned maintenance.
Your duties will consist of but not be limited too: -
- Ensuring that production machinery and equipment is achieving maximum efficiency.
- Responding promptly to reactive breakdown repairs; strip and overhaul the machinery if necessary.
- Undertaking preventative maintenance in accordance with the Maintenance Plan.
- Providing accurate and timely asset history and reports for OEE and TPM.
- Contributing to the achievement of zero unplanned downtime.
To be considered for the role of Maintenance Technician you must: -
- Hold a relevant NVQ lvl 3 / HNC / City & Guilds qualification or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or an Electrical Multi Skilled conversion course
- Have a Mechanical qualification to NVQ lvl 3 / City & Guilds lvl 3 or equivalent
- Have 17th Edition
To be successful with in your application for the position of Mechanical Technician you must have at least 3 years minimum experience of working in a hi-speed manufacturing / FMCG environment.
You should have a proven knowledge of fault finding, Root Cause Analysis / Diagnostics on electro mechanical equipment as well as experience of 24v DC operations.
Experience of systems such as conveyors, pneumatics, steam or water systems, air compressors, pumps, 3 phase 440v supplies, 230v single phase units, sewing machines and high volume production equipment is also essential.
If you can meet all of the above requirements please apply today