|Job Ref:||204789822||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
The role is key in that it acts as the liaison between the Fitting and Assembly team and the Engineering Function. It will assist in the development and aftermarket support of complex automation and novel low volume products for demanding applications.
* HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering is desirable but not essential.
* Experience of machine installations, commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting
* Strong fault finding skills
* Able to read engineering drawings and electrical schematics
* Following, creating and updating test documentation
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Customer facing skills
* Good practical 'hands-on' skills
* Working knowledge of machine safety and health and safety in the workplace
* Experience of managing others including site installation teams)
* Good IT skills
This role would suit a qualified technical apprentice or an experienced technician looking to combine practical hands-on skills with engineering-based responsibilities to work on high end, complex products.
The Company is a leader in designing and building of bespoke equipment for food & beverage, pharmaceutical and FMCG markets. In partnership with their customers, their capability also includes providing solutions to improve existing equipment efficiency as well as improving quality and the reducing the impact of operational and maintenance costs
Key words covering this role include: Commissioning Engineer, Installation Engineer, Service Engineer, Factory Acceptance, Site Acceptance, Test, Automation, robotics, plc, controls