|Job Ref:||204789872||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Blaenau Gwent||Address:||Post Code:||NP13||Salary:||£26000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
Quality Engineer / Manager - South Wales - £26,000 - £32,000|
This role has arisen with a manufacturing company based in the Gwent area. They are relatively open with regards to seniority of the role - they are willing to consider employing at Quality Engineer level or Quality Management level depending on experience and capability.
This is a customer focused role which will involve regular visits to UK customers predominantly but potentially overseas customers as well, therefore you must have a clean UK driving license. You will be communicating with customers and internal departments on a daily basis. You will also have management of the company's ISO system.
• Experience in manufacturing / engineering environment desirable but not essential.
• Engineering / quality related qualification desirable.
• Strong communication and team working skills required.
• Must have understanding of technical drawings / specifications.
• Skilled in problem solving, 8D, 5Why, APQP, FMEA etc.
• In addition to having customer, people and technical skills, you must also be an efficient and organised individual.
• Possess strong case management capability and have the ability to report information accurately and on a timely basis.
Please be aware that we receive a high volume of interest for each of our roles and we cannot guarantee we will be in touch if you are not shortlisted for the position. At JK Recruitment we aim to provide the best possible opportunity to take your career forward, we will be in touch within the next seven days if your application is successful. Please continue to visit our website to keep up to date with further vacancies.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK