|Job Ref:||204789889||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Salary:||£10 - £15/hour benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
TEST TECHNICIAN (IMMEDIATE START)|
DAYS (LONG TERM CONTRACT)
£10per hour - £15 per hour plus bonus + Pension + Holidays + Extra Benefits
Our client, design and manufacture mechanical and electrical products for prestigious clients. They require an experienced test technician to work with this well established brand. This type of role will suit an experienced electrical/electronic/mechanical engineer/technician.
* Reporting to the Senior Technician
* Assessment, Diagnosis & repair of products.
* Commissioning of products.
* Report all results & findings.
* Collate R & M data from the above.
* Occasional visits to customer sites for fault finding / repair.
* Liaise with the engineering department conducting repeatability / validation testing & reporting for new & existing products.
* Working in a busy test/Commissioning environment
* Ability to read electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic circuits
* Full training provided on products
Skills and Qualifications
* Minimum of ONC qualified in Engineering.
* Ability to fault find & repair PCB's to component level.
* Good communication / interpersonal skills.
* PC Literate (Microsoft office).
* Flexible approach to working under own initiative & as part of a team.
* Keen to listen & learn new skills
* Ability to travel if required, including overseas
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Harpreet Sehmi or call for a confidential discussion on (Apply online only)
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering