|Job Ref:||204789960||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Wilford||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HGV Mechanic/Technician to join our client based in Nottingham.|
To be successful you must have experience of working on a range of trucks, tail lifts and HGV trailers and in the maintenance of brakes, hydraulic and electrical systems in line with manufacturer's recommendations.
You will work a shift pattern of 4 days on 4 days off covering the hours of 6am to 6pm and be paid a basic hourly rate of £15 per hour plus shift allowances.
What we are looking for:
* Repairs and preventative maintenance programme on all vehicles and equipment
* Demonstrable proficiency and knowledge of both disc and drum braking systems
* Proficient knowledge of electrical repairs and fault finding
* IRTEC accreditation within the Irtec scheme for trailers at a minimum, HGV preferred
* Class 1 or C+E driving licence preferred but must have full UK driving licence as a minimum.
* Desirable experience in diagnosis and repair of hydroelectric equipment such as tail lifts and lifting decks.
The company will supply all air and powered tools, PPE & preventative equipment however you will be required to provide and use your own set of hand tools.
To Apply ot for further information please call Martin on (Apply online only) or Click Apply Now