|Job Ref:||204790212||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
Role: Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer (Dayshift)|
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Maintenance Engineer - Birmingham
My client are a Tier 1 supplier to global automotive companies. They are urgently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their existing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable world leading company who are continually investing in their company and staff.
As a Maintenance Engineer
- Report into Operations Manager
- Reactive maintenance of mechanical handling machinery, conveyers, welding equipment and site.
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly PPM according to schedules
- Installation and Commissioning
- Promotion of Lean Techniques
- Reading technical drawings
- Ordering of Stock
- Calibration of instrumentation
The successful Maintenance Engineer
- Apprentice Trained
- Multi Skilled
- PLC Fault Finding with Siemens or Mitsubishi
- Hold an Electrical Qualification e.g. 17th Edition, C&G, HNC
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update