|Job Ref:||204790244||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
Engineering Support / Administrator - West Sussex, £20-25000pa plus benefits|
Our West Sussex based client have a vacant position within the R&D Department. This role is to support the Engineering team with regards to documentation and general day to day tasks that ensure the smooth running of the Engineering department.
• Set up of Product Specification sheets in accordance with sales and customer requirements
• Packing standards for products
• Create and maintain Build/Assembly Documentation for products
• Adding New Bill Of Materials (BOM's) to the system
• BOM Maintenance
• Creating BOM costs for product/project review
• Engineering Change Notes (ECN) and BOM change notes (BCN) to follow and enforce.
• Various Databases to Maintain. Such as Tooling Lists; Drawing Database; etc.
• Development stock to log and maintain.
• Samples - Assist in building and documenting new product for customer feedback
• Photo taking and editing to help record samples; build procedures; Quality issues & general visual recording
• New system set up
• Filing and documenting of First Article Parts
• Help with Development builds
• Assist in day-to-day low level IT issues
Training and Education
o Good education at GCSE and A level std.
An Engineering Degree would be an advantage.
o Good knowledge of Engineering operations.
o Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
o Some knowledge of CAD systems and Engineering drawings an advantage.
Experience with a Document control system / environment.
Please contact Steve Read at Search Technical for more details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age