|Job Ref:||204790257||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Grimsby||Address:||Post Code:||DN34||Salary:||£350 - £400/day||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
Mechanical Engineer - Gas and Steam Turbines|
Elevation Recruitment Group are working with a North Lincolnshire Power Plant to recruit a Mechanical Engineer on a 12 month contract.
The Mechanical Engineer will report to the Engineering Manager and assist with outage and maintenance support, projects and developing maintenance strategies.
The Mechanical Engineer's duties will include:
- Develop strategies for asset management and associated maintenance
- Conduct failure investigations
- Manage and deliver mechanical projects
- Prepare technical specifications
- Ensure health & Safety standards are maintained on site
The successful candidate will be able to display the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering, ideally chartered
- Possess detailed knowledge of large, high-speed rotating plant & equipment
- Previous experience within power generation industry
- Thorough understanding of risk based maintenance
- Previous experience of Waste heat, high pressure boilers, cooling towers, pumps etc would be highly advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or call (Apply online only) for all enquiries.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment