|Job Ref:||204790393||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||£18000 - £21000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
Recruit Mint have the pleasure in working with a nationally recognised engineering company, based out of Peterborough. The company are currently recruiting due to the rapid growth they have experienced allowing them to purchase a second facility. They are a company who thrive on innovation, with such, they are have relocated a lot of their focus into research and development, aided with the purchasing of top class machinery. They are very passionate about what they do, they have the ambition and drive to succeed and value their staff. I can't stress enough how big an opportunity this is for the right candidate.
* Sales Order Processing.
* Run "Shortages Report" to Raise Works Orders for Manufactured Items.
* On completion of a Works Order, calculate the Gross Margin and report to the Commercial Manager.
* Attend Weekly Production Meetings
* Update daily timesheets, Spread Sheet from the Engineers and Stores departments.
* Take Sales calls and deal with them in a professional manner, or take the details and arrange a call back.
* Monitor all incoming Web orders and enter the details on the Web Orders Spread Sheet.
* Process Sales and quote Orders.
* Scan Delivery Notes and attach them to the system.
* General Administration and other Ad Hoc duties when required.
* A friendly and professional manner at all times.
* Customer focussed.
* Good communication both internally and externally.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
* Good planning and organisational skills
* Advanced level of IT skills, including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
* Training provided on all in-house systems.
Hours and Pay:
* Monday - Thursday - 08.15 - 17.00 & Friday 08.30 - 16.00
* £18,000 - £21,000 per annum