|Job Ref:||204790572||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£12.50 - £13.50/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
CNC Machinists (Milling 3 & 4 Axis)|
Eco Personnel (UK) Ltd is now recruiting for a time served CNC Miller on behalf of our client, a specialist Precision Engineering business.
It is essential that applicants have the ability to demonstrate their skills and knowledge of operating CNC machinery to the requirements mentioned below.
• Ability to programme, set and operate 3 Axis CNC Milling
• Knowledge & experience with 4 Axis would be an advantage
• Ability to read and understand Aerospace drawings
• Use of Fanuc controllers
• Ability to communicate verbally and using all forms of written media
• Forward thinker with a strong planning mentality
• Ability to challenge the current methods of manufacture in order to improve processes
• Quality orientated, and committed to right first time.
• Flexible and capable of performing tasks and duties as required by the business
The ideal candidate will be confident in their own ability whilst having a friendly disposition; the company focus heavily on team ethics and are driven by best practice policies and procedures.
The standard working hours are 39 hours per working week (Day Shift), plus additional overtime.
Up to £13.50 per hour - dependent upon experience
In the first instance we would ask interested candidates to forward their information, in confidence, to Genna