|Job Ref:||204790603||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Salary:||£27000 - £32000/annum + Additional Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
Techsearch are recruiting for a Customer Quality Engineer for one of the largest global engineering manufacturer's.|
As the Customer Quality Engineer you will be directly responsible for customer quality related activities within the plant, ensure all relevant parties are involved in resolving the relevant issues. You will be a custodian of the brand and champion for the customer.
• These will include on time delivery of customer PPAP samples for New Product releases.
• Managing the warranties and claims
• Managing all queries, issues and complaints in a timely and effective manner.
• Liaising with relevant departments APQP, Programme Management and Change Management.
• Carry out audits to TS16949 when required
• Maintain and manage monthly reports
As the Customer Quality Engineer you will need to have worked with one or more of the top OEM's within the automotive industry
• Experience of six sigma and Lean Green or Black belt training
• Understanding of the Iron, steel, aluminium casting and machining process will be advantageous.
• Ability to read technical drawings
You will need to have a related degree in Mechanical Engineering, Vehicle Technology or similar degree.
You will occasionally travel to see customers, therefore flexibility on travel will be required.
German speaking would be advantageous
Due to location own transport would be advantageous!
In return you will work for an automotive organization that has a strong people culture, very profitable and growing in a competitive market.
Benefits include Pension, Health Service, Onsite Parking, and Gym.
As part of the recruitment process you will need to have 5 years continuous references and agree to a drugs test prior to starting onsite