|Job Ref:||204790633||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Market Deeping||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you to expand your experience and join a company who are a market leader in the design, supply and installation of special purpose built machinery and equipment?|
Would you like to join a company who offer a challenging and entrepreneurial environment?
If yes then please read on!
Main Duties will include:
• You will be responsible for the design of purpose built machinery from conception to successful implementation.
• Jobs will range from simple small plant projects through to multi million pound installations.
• Working closely with the acquisition team, to develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and you will be liaising with external clients as required.
• Creation of project specifications and will include product design, specifications and the collection of customer requirements, to ensure customer needs are understood and met.
• Project schedules, monitoring progress to project schedules, assigning personnel to phases, calculating time requirements and scheduling tasks and ensuring all tasks are completed and delivered to time and budget.
• Effectively communicate project plan and progress with project team and external clients.
• You will need to be able to juggle multiple projects working alongside different teams and a diverse range of products.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent or have at least 5 years relevant experience and be fully conversant with CAD.
• Experience of MS projects and Revit software, CDM and BIM would be an advantage but not essential.
• Experience in the detailed design of sheet steel fabrications will be an advantage.
• HVAC Skills are highly desirable.
• Construction background would also be desirable.
• Some travel will be necessary with occasional over night stays.
• Full clean driving license is essential.
Location: Market Deeping, Peterborough
Duration: 2 years
Hourly / Day Rate: £negotiable
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an employment Agency for this Contract Vacancy