|Job Ref:||204790677||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£10.00 - £12.50/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
Time Served Plater/Fabricator|
We at Eco Personnel (UK) Ltd are looking to recruit a time served Plater/Fabricator or Plater/Welder for our client based in Ilkeston.
The successful candidate must have experience in all aspects of fabricated metal work and welding.
• Ability to read and understand technical drawings
• Set up and operate fabricating machines such as grinder, press break, guillotines etc...
• Verify conformance of work piece to specifications, using square, ruler, vernier and measuring tape
• Interpret drawings to determine specific material requirements. Extract data, cut list and formulate assembly sequences
• Competent in all aspects of cutting steel, i.e. shearing, cutting and drilling
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment
The individual should also have PPE including footwear, overalls and welding mask/gloves.
This is a temporary to permanent position.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 7.45am till 4.30pm and Friday is 7am till 1pm.
Pay rate is between £10.00 to £12.50 per hour. However this is dependent on experience.
Interested applicants are invited to send a full curriculum vitae to Genna or call the office on (Apply online only)