|Job Ref:||204790736||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£24000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
Job Title: Service Engineer |
Job Sector: Powered Access
Salary: 30,000 overtime company vehicle
I am currently recruiting for a Service Engineer to work on behalf of a highly successful, expanding Powered Access hire company. This is a position that will require you to be flexible on travel as you will be working on a field basis covering the Yorkshire region.
As a Service Engineer your role will involve the service, repair and maintenance across a fleet of powered access equipment. In return you shall receive a competitive base salary plus overtime and a company vehicle. Manufacturer training will be available to you as well as IPAF Cap training on offer.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Carry out Service, repair and maintenance on Powered Access equipment
- Diagnose and repair faults on Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic systems
- Liaise with customers in order to help improve the service provided by the Company
Requirements of Role:
- You should hold a qualification within the Engineering field
- You should have previous experience working on Powered Access equipment
- You should be willing to travel as this position is partly field based
- Hold a clean UK driving license
- Hold a CAP License desirable
If you are an Engineer who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - (Apply online only) - (url removed).