|Job Ref:||204790821||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£20 - £25/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
Production Commissioning Engineer|
6 month rolling contract
Working for an expanding hi-tech scientific organisation that design and build a highly complex range of automated machinery you will work as a Production commissioning Engineer taking responsibility for a wide range of products. In this pivotal role you will work as a hands on engineer on the testing, documentation and commissioning of products in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Other responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with build, commissioning and manufacturing engineers to improve the output of the manufacturing cell.
- Negotiate and schedule manufacturing priorities within the team.
- Implement continuous improvement within the team.
For this role you will need:
- A mechanical or electrical engineering qualification.
- A strong understanding of mechanical/ electrical and electronic build and assembly.
- The ability to read mechanical, electrical and pneumatic drawings.
- Ideally electrical experience of wiring, fault finding and testing.
- Proven electrical and mechanical assembly skills