|Job Ref:||204790827||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
Technical Help Desk Operative|
My Client a manufacture of Specialist Fire Safety Equipment are currently looking for a Technical Help Desk Operative to join their team.
This role will assist the Company in maintaining the high standard of technical support provided to customers.
The successful candidate will be working with Company products and services and is expected to be able to operate at technician level after suitable training and mentoring.
* Telephone Support and Assistance on all matters of a technical nature related to both system configuration and associated EMS products.
* Interfacing with all R&D colleagues on the functionality and application of both system and product requirements.
* Proof testing of all new products and systems prior to market release.
* Experience working in the fire industry either as installation/maintenance engineer or in a technical support role
* Knowledge of hard wired and/or wireless fire systems
* Knowledge of fire industry standards British & European (BS & EN)
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work quickly and to deal with pressure phone calls
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, E-mail and Access database (additional training will be available)
* Flexible approach, well organised and positive attitude
* Ability to prioritise and adjust workload accordingly
* Reliability and attention to detail
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Willingness to take on additional tasks when requested.
8.30am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
20 days pa plus UK Bank Holidays