|Job Ref:||204790953||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£20000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
Are you a recent graduate with a degree in civil or structural engineering? |
A well established, thriving Engineering Consultancy based in Nottingham are looking for a structural engineer to join their team due to the huge amount of work they currently have. They have a positive environment, in which, their staff members can truly progress at their own rate and offered all the support to become a seriously well rounded engineer.
* Over thirty years in the industry
* Award Winning Consultancy
* Thriving, progressive company with a huge range of projects
* Graduate with a degree (Beng or Meng/Msc) in Civil or Structural Engineering
* A positive 'get stuck in' attitude
* Looking to progress quickly
* Experience assessing foundations, steel frames and reinforced concrete is preferable
* Any experience in a design consultancy is a bonus, however, a genuine passion for structural engineering is more important
* A levels in Mathematics and Physics desirable
If you are a structural engineering graduate, and this sounds very much like the type of company you are looking to join, please get in contact with Jake Finch at Calibre Search.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business