|Job Ref:||204790983||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
The Ultimate Engineering Challenge awaits you!|
Due to continual growth my client who is a leading Automation Solutions Provider is recruiting an PCS7 Senior Systems Engineer to join their team in Staffordshire.
As a Senior Systems Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
• Attends with the Project/Service Manager to the internal kick off meeting
• Be aware about all the technical information delivered during pre-sales and proposal stage
• Schedule and assign relevant tasks according with the contractual obligations and customer's expectations
• Cooperate with Hardware (HW) development department during HW architecture design
• Provides value added engineering solutions to meet technical specification requirements and customer's expectations
• Design the SW according with the applicable standards and regulations
• Write the program codes using suitable software development platforms
• Test the program codes using suitable SW tools or installing the same program codes in the project's equipment
• Actively contribute to standardization process
• Maintains effective communication and working relationships with customer's technical department and other project team members
• Attend to Factory Acceptance Test as per contractual obligations -if needed.
• Prepares the SW related documentation as per quality management system and contractual obligations
• Prepares the training documentation for users (i.e. field engineers and customer)
As a Senior Systems Engineer you will have the following experience;
• University Degree in specialization (Automation, Electrical, Control Engineering).
• 2 years' experience as software developer in automation systems and applications
• Strong technical background in Drives, Motors and Automation
• Develop application software and control methods using the CodeSys IEC61131 programming tool.
• A working knowledge of SyPTPro and Microsoft Projects would be advantageous
• Excellent verbal and written English skills