|Job Ref:||204791055||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£9.00 - £11.00/hour + Overtime||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
Production Controller, Production, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aerospace: Location: Derby, Position: Temp to Perm, Hourly rate: £9 - £11 per hour|
PRODUCTION CONTROLLER WANTED!
EMBS are in partnership with one of the UK's leading engineering manufacturers of precision components who supply to a number of lucrative aerospace customers UK & Worldwide.
Our client is currently seeking a Production Controller to join their team to help support and monitor the activity of production / operations throughout the business.
Candidates MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
* Sound knowledge and understanding of Systems i.e SAP / Paragon
* Computer Literate - confident using Excel and other Microsoft packages
* Experience of working alongside production, inline with MRP Systems
* Solid data presentation skills
* Strong organisational skills - must be able to prioritise work to meet customer due dates
* Work to tight deadlines within a fast paced environment
In return the client is offering:
* Shift: Days with a 12pm finish on Fridays
* Hourly rate: £9 - £11 per hour depending on experience
* Position: Temporary to Permanent
* Overtime available paid at premium rates
If this is a role that you are interested in applying for and feel you meet the required specification, please submit your most up to date CV to