|Job Ref:||204791177||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Car, Mobile, Overtime, Bouns||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
Senior Service Engineer (Fire and Security)|
£35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
Covering London and surrounding areas
My client offer design, supply, installation and maintenance of commercial security and fire systems.
They now require a motivated and enthusiastic Senior Maintenance Engineer to join our team.
* Routine maintenance of integrated security solutions, including IPCCTV, video entry, access control, fire systems and gate automation.
* Fault Finding access control, video door entry, fire, CCTV and gate/barrier systems.
* The setup and maintenance of different digital video recorders including Sony NSR's and servers, including all software and networkable systems.
* Working with the administration team, complying with company policies and work instructions. Uploading all job sheets to the database each day and updating the admin team, maintaining an accurate and high standard of paperwork.
* Ensuring all health and safety requirements are met and working to the current industry standards.
* Providing training to Junior Engineers.
* Client liaison.
* Responsible for overseeing all matters relating to the site maintenance.
* To undertake callout duties as part of the maintenance team.
* At least three years previous relevant experience at NVQ level 3 or above is essential for this role.
* It would be an advantage if the candidate has IPAF, CSCS, ECS and FIA unit 1 and 5, certification.
* A good understanding of the British Standards for Security and Fire.
* Must have proven technical and organisational skills; excellent communication skills essential.
* It is imperative that the candidate has an IT background for IP driven CCTV systems.
* Both installation and maintenance skills are required.
* Ability to work well on own initiative.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Simon de Fraine, Alecto Recruitment. or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit