|Job Ref:||204791179||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucester||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
A well-established Structural Engineering consultancy are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their team based in Gloucester. |
The role has become available due to various project wins and increase in workload. Projects range from medium to large scale across industrial, commercial, retail, healthcare and more sectors.
The ideal Structural Engineer will have 5+ years post-grad experience, be client facing and a good communicator. You will take a lead in structural design and project delivery and be expected to attend meetings and site visits where needed aswell as effectively instruct, guide and communicate with other members of the project team.
Structural Engineer Key Qualifications/Experience:
- Experience leading projects
- Experience designing with all core materials (steel, concrete, masonry)
- Ability to open and edit drawings using Autocad
- Be chartered already or working towards chartership
- 5+ years Post Grad Experience
- Having an understanding of Tedds and Tekla would be useful but not essential
On offer is a generous salary and benefits package to reflect experience, and excellent scope for career progression.
If this Structural Engineer role is of interest please apply or feel free to contact me for more information