|Job Ref:||204791263||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Lothian||City:||Broxburn||Address:||Post Code:||EH52||Salary:||£25000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
Maxwell Bruce is working in partnership with this esteemed leading solutions provider in the field of motion, safety and software development that offer a range of services including turnkey solutions and site wide support.|
They are looking for a positive minded, ambitious, Junior Engineer to join their expanding business.
With a wealth of in-house engineering experience and expertise, they are well equipped to support control and automation needs across a wide portfolio of disciplines.
You will be working with industry leading control and automation equipment manufacturers and helping to ensure the solutions the Company provide are technically matched to their Client's needs, and compliant with current safety legislation; and are installed to match the longevity of the Clients plants/factories and manufacturing bases.
• Gain a good understanding of the workings of the Companies products, services and support mechanisms for Clients.
• Having become familiar with the Companies products be capable of performing required for example: repairs/maintenance.
• Learning and implementing electronics, robotics, programming, and advanced control development.
• Maintain the associated paperwork for recording repairs and updates.
• Ability to investigate design issues and potential improvements after training.
• Initiate investigate and action non-conformance if and when required.
• Work in conjunction with the quality policy and objectives of the Company and Health and Safety legislation.
• Either educational or practical experience of working with electronics, computer programming, control systems or manufacturing.
• Enthusiasm, positive attitude for working in a team environment.
• A desire to learn and improve and to take personal accountability for given tasks/projects.
• Engineering Degree in Computer science or Engineering or Robotics.
About Maxwell Bruce:
Maxwell Bruce are an ambitious specialist human resourcing company providing permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions within the UK and Internationally. Our core business platforms are: Business Support, Renewable Energy & Environment, Construction, Engineering & Supply Chain, Scientific and Industrial. We offer our clients and candidates the full range of specialist recruitment services across our divisions and our consultants are on hand to support and guide you through the process to match you to your perfect job