|Job Ref:||204791275||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£24000 - £25000/annum + Overtime, Pension||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
£24,000 - £25,000 Base Salary + yearly pay reviews + Lots of overtime paid at time and a half and double time + 3% Pension + 23 Days Holiday + BUPA + Life Assurance
37.5 Hours a week Monday to Friday
Workshop Engineer available in a fast growing market leading back up power company. The company have experienced impressive growth and continue to look after their staff and customers.
The company genuinely has a great culture and you can earn a very good salary with the overtime. Their staff retention is great, people muck in and help each other out and they offer career opportunities to supervisory & senior roles. People want to work for them!
You will support the rental department in the service and maintenance of large generators. To apply for the role you must have experience repairing large diesel engines.
The company have continued to expand and operate in a large organised facility. They are also expanding opening other depots across the UK.
Plenty of overtime is available both mid-week and weekends. The role will suit those looking for a large and professional family business. The company look after their employees and t
• Responsible for service, maintenance and overall upkeep and appearance of large containerised generators
• Carry out Engine Rebuilds / Repairs (15Ltr - 60Ltr) to various Manufactures engines ie Perkins, Cummins Etc
• Deliver & collect generators and ancillary equipment using appropriate company vehicles where required, including refuelling
• Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week
The person needed:
• Must have an electrical or mechanical qualification
• experience repairing large diesel engines
• Possess good fault finding abilities and strong communication skills