|Job Ref:||204791318||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cornwall||City:||Cornwall||Address:||Post Code:||PL31||Salary:||£16 - £18/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
Job title: Shipwright / Outfitter|
Type: Contract (3 + months)
Rate: £18 p/h either limited company or umbrella
I am currently working on behalf of one of my Marine client that is doing a number of refits on Luxury yacht and is looking to bring in some more experienced marine exterior outfitter, these can be Carpenters / Joiners/ Welders with a proven track record of yacht new build and refit experience.
Key Skills required -
- Outfitter on ship & yachts. Work including, fitting aluminium and steel components/ fixtures such as Cleats, hand rails, port holes and rudders.
- 5 years of experience working on refits on yachts or other vessels.
- Caulking and sealing
- Drills holes and bolts hardware, hatches, and other parts in place, using hand tools.
- May measure, cut and install insulation in designated sections of boats, using hand tools.
- Client is either looking for Shipwrights, light fabricators, joiners.
If this is not of an interest please send over your CV to the marine team. If this is not of an interest please send you CV in because we are always getting other Marine roles that may be of an interest.
WRS TECH are acting as a recruitment consultancy on behalf of our client