|Job Ref:||204791360||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum + Van + Generous Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
£32,000 - £35,000 + Van + Generous Benefits|
An industry leading Facilities Management company are looking to recruit and experienced and forward thinking Combustion Engineer to work on a mobile basis around the Leicester area.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a well-renowned company offering unrivalled training and development along with genuine career progression opportunities.
- To carry out servicing, maintenance and repair to a range of commercial and industrial heating systems
- To carry out installations of gas fired appliances and equipment
- To carry out fault finding and repair
- Ensure that PPMs and Reactive Maintenance tasks are completed
- To liaise directly with the client and fellow Engineers, offering technical advice where necessary
- Must hold full ACS Commercial Gas
- OFTEC qualification is highly beneficial
- Experience working within industrial environments is essential for this role
- Experience with installation, service, maintenance and repair is essential
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more about this role, please give Matt Docherty a call on (Apply online only).
Combustion Engineer / Commercial Gas Engineer / Gas Engineer / Industrial Gas