|Job Ref:||204791409||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Barrow-In-Furness||Address:||Post Code:||LA13||Salary:||£30.00 - £35.00/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
JOB TITLE: Site Engineer / Coordinator |
LOCATION: Barrow in Furness, Cumbria
SALARY AND BENEFITS: Upto £35.00 PH LTD D.O.E
Our client specialise in Demolition, Refurbishment, Asbestos removal & Decommissioning.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* HNC in a relevant Engineering Field (Mechanical or Piping)
* IOSH or NEBOSH Certificate
* Asbestos awareness
* Experience coordinating subcontractors
* Working knowledge of Quality Assurance
* Scaffolding experience
The role of a Site Engineer will include but not be limited to the following:
* You will support the Project / Site Manager with any technical issues within the project.
* Oversee the site team, coordinating all scaffolding works, structural steel arrangements and pipe work.
* Compile and produce all Quality test documentation for the Projects team.
HOW TO APPLY:
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates meeting the minimum criteria listed above. Please apply electronically or call Rhiannon Fletcher on (Apply online only)
Rullion Engineering Limited is a highly experienced recruitment business serving Utilities, Nuclear, Transport, Oil and Gas, Power, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing, Construction, Telecommunications, Trades and International businesses.
Our customer focussed approach and innovative approach to business has ensured our rise to becoming one of the industry's foremost manpower and recruitment businesses
Should the above position not be right for you but you feel that your technical expertise fits with the above market sectors, please do contact us and one of our experienced consultants will be on hand to discuss in detail how we may be able to help