|Job Ref:||204791453||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worthing||Address:||Post Code:||NR20||Salary:||£9 - £12/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
Solid People - CAD Recruitment Specialist|
Press Brake Operator
Industry - Sheet Metal, Fabrication, Manufacturing, Metal working, Precision Engineering
Location- West Sussex
Salary - £9 - £12 Per Hour Depending on Experience
Night Shift Pattern 39 Hours a Week - Monday to Thursday 11pm - 8am / Friday 11pm - 4am
Our client are leader's in CNC punching, Welding, CNC forming, finishing, painting, mechanical assembly and much more. They create high quality sheet metal components and applications, that help deliver solutions for clients across a wide range of industries and sectors. They are world class precision engineers in sheet metal working capabilities are now expanding their work force looking for an experienced Press Brake Operator to join a busy manufacturing facility.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Adjust and load tools as required to perform correct folds and bends
* Read and interpret engineering drawings.
* Maintain and ensure equipment is safe clean
* Adhere to Health and Safety procedures and policies at all times.
* Assist with any other task as required
* Technically minded
* Good communication
* Hands on
Qualifications and Experience
* Experience within a shop floor environment is essential
* AMADA press brake machine experience advantageous
* Sheet Metal Forming, bending, cutting experience
* Worked within a manufacturing environment