|Job Ref:||204791488||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum + Package||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
£38,000 - £40,000 + Generous Benefits|
Working for a large Facilities Management company, this is an excellent opportunity to work on a prestigious contract and progress your career.
Our Client, an industry leading Facilities Management Service Provider, are looking to recruit an experienced and client facing Technical Supervisor in London.
- Respond to customer requests in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure that PPMs and Reactive maintenance tasks are complete
- Supervise availability of Engineering staff to attend training courses
- Produce quotations
- Supervise both direct labour and sub-contracted labour
- Must be qualified to at least City and Guilds Level 3 in an Engineering discipline
- Must have experience within a supervisory role
- Must have experience working within a corporate, commercial environment
- Must be client facing
- Must be within a commutable distance of London
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more, please call Matt Docherty on (Apply online only).
Contract Supervisor / Electrical Supervisor / Mechanical Supervisor / Technical Supervisor