|Job Ref:||204791554||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Banbury||Address:||Post Code:||OX16||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
We are currently looking for a someone to fulfil the position of a Production Foreman in our busy workshop in Banbury focusing on the production of Structural and Architectural steelwork. You will have experience working as a Production Foreman and have previous experience of Welding and Fabrication. You will be managing a team of Welders, Fabricators, and Site Installation Teams as well as carrying out your own Fabrication duties. |
As the Production Foreman you will be expected to provide technical advice and assistance in order to ensure the safe operation of activities, and to complete relevant Health and Safety checks at each stage of the process.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- To be responsible for your teams' activity in regards to their work, organisation and site installation
- Ensure all procedures are adhered to, including any relevant documentation needed, and making sure workloads are maintained and covered.
- Communicate with company personnel regularly to take care of any problems that arise and resolving them.
- Ensure that the material and equipment meets its demands in a safe and efficient manner.
- Experience work in a fabrication shop
- Full understanding of engineering drawings
- Competent in MIG welding, TIG welding experience would be advantageous
- Experience using fabrication equipment including guillotines, punches, etc. (Although training can be provided if necessary)
- Able to work well within a team
- Experience of welding various materials, i.e. stainless steel
- Fabrication competency skills and certification
- Able to work unsupervised, with a logical and thorough approach to health & safety and production
- Motivational and organisation skills and experience
For live job updates direct to your newsfeed like our Facebook page - you can do this by typing "Equation recruitment" into the Facebook search bar, alternatively visit our equationrecruitment website
Equation Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer that operates as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Replying to this advert means that you provide us with authorisation to add you to our database for us to match and contact you to other suitable vacancies