|Job Ref:||204791651||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:36|
BMR Solutions is currently looking to recruit for a Service and Installations Manager to work for our client who is a Manufacturing / Engineering Company based in Bristol. |
Job Title: Service and Installations Manager
Department: Customer Satisfaction Department
Reports To: Customer Service Manager
Salary: Very Competitive + Car + Commission
Job Type: Permanent
* The job holder must have engineering expertise and back ground knowledge specifically in the food industry globally.
* The job holder must have the strategic capacity and people management skills to plan and manage a Team of Technical Support Engineers.
* Must be a team player and be able to work with other lead team players in the business sharing information and working to a common goal.
* Have the proven ability and willingness to travel globally to generate new business with Service Agreements and support existing together with installations.
* Knowledge of installations including machine ingress and risk assessments.
Duties / Responsibilities:
* SITE VISITS: Visit customers to generate new business and manage existing globally.
* Raise Installation, Commissioning and training quotes for customers as requested.
* Manage and co-ordinate Technical Service Engineers to achieve planned and unplanned travel reflecting customers' needs and assist with travel arrangements supported by Office Services.
* POST SHIPMENT: Update Post Shipment register and hold Post Shipment meetings with team giving feedback and co-ordinating any actions. Continually monitor PS issues and resolve as necessary.
* SERVICE AGREEMENTS: - manage existing and generate new.
* Maintain customer visit register (Numbered).
* TRAINING: Identify all training needs for Technical Support Engineers. Action and record.
* RAMS: Complete Risk Assessment & Method Statements for all visits and send to customer contact prior to any work being carried out in customer's premises.
* HANDOVER MEETINGS: Arrange Handover meetings for machines about to be despatched, involving all relevant personnel.
* KICK OFF: On receipt of Customers Purchase order, attend relevant 'Kick Off' meetings.
* TECHNICAL HELP DESK: Respond and redirect as required.
* INVOICES: Issue invoices following completion of Technical Support work. Manage and process.
* CUSTOMER DATABASE: Keep up to date location of machine which are known, either confirmed on site, moved or scrapped.
* Attend monthly meetings with Finance.
* TIMESHEETS & EXPENSES: Check and Authorise Technical Support Engineers 'timesheets and expenses before presenting to accounts, ensuring correct visit numbers are allocated to all time and costs.
BMR Solutions acts in the capacity of an Employment Business and an Employment Agency